Welcome to Lucky Pots!
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
The personal data of the users that are collected and processed through the website:
Will be under responsibility and in charge of:
- Lucky Pots.
(Hereinafter referred to as “Lucky Pots”).
2. TYPES OF INFORMATION GATHERED
The information we collect from our users helps us to personalize and continually improve the user experience on the website. These are the types of information we collect:
Information You Give Us. You may provide us with information when you visit the website, subscribe to our newsletter and/or communicate with us through our contact information. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with the following information:
- Email Address
- Any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly or indirectly through our website or online presence such as ‘cookies’.
Lucky Pots will not collect any personally identifiable information about you, unless you provide it.
Information Collected Automatically: By visiting the website, you may automatically provide us with the following information:
- The device and usage information you use to access the website
- Your IP address
- Browser and device characteristics
- Operating system
- Referring URLs
If you access the website through a mobile phone, we will collect the following information:
- Mobile device ID
- Model and manufacturer
- Operating system
- Version information
- IP address
3. HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA
Personal data provided by users through the website will be kept for the time necessary to provide our content and/or until the user decides to unsubscribe from our newsletter. Lucky Pots may be allowed to retain personal data for a longer period whenever the user has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, Lucky Pots may be obliged to retain personal data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority. Once the retention period expires, personal data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
4. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION.
In general, we use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect and improve our current website. We use personal information collected through our website as described below:
- Provide affiliate content on the website.
- Analyze the performance of links and affiliated content.
- Understand and improve your experience on our website.
- Respond to your comments or questions through our contact information.
- Send you emails through our newsletter related to Lucky Pots content.
- Marketing purposes of Lucky Pots.
5. HOW DO YOU GET MY CONSENT?
6. HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
Users’ personal information is an important and fundamental part of Lucky Pots. Under no circumstances will we sell or share information with third parties that has not been previously authorized by the user or owner of the personal data. We share user information solely and exclusively as described below:
Third-Party Service Providers. We use the services of third parties to perform certain functions on our behalf and through our website. Examples include building and hosting the website, sending emails, analyzing data (Google Analytics), providing marketing assistance and delivering search results and links.
Protection of Lucky Pots and others. We release personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements, or protect the rights, property, or safety of Lucky Pots, our users or others.
With Your Consent. Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personally identifiable information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Anonymous Information. Lucky Pots uses the anonymous browsing information collected automatically by our servers primarily to help us administer and improve the website. This information is not personally identifiable.
7. PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you provide through the website. We restrict authorized access to your personal information to those persons who have a legitimate purpose to know that information and to those persons you have authorized to have access to that information. Lucky Pots follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once Lucky Pots receives it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while Lucky Pots strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Users who provide information through our website, as data subjects and data owners, have the right to access, rectify, download or delete their information, as well as to restrict and object to certain processing of their information. While some of these rights apply generally, others apply only in certain limited circumstances. We describe these rights below:
- Access and portability: to access and know what information is stored in our servers, you can send us your request through our contact information.
- Rectify, Restrict, Limit and/or Delete: You can also rectify, restrict, limit or delete much of your information.
- Right to be informed: Users of our website will be informed, upon request, about what data we collect, how it is used, how long it is retained and whether it is shared with third parties.
- Object: When we process your information based on our legitimate interests as explained above, or in the public interest, you may object to this processing in certain circumstances. In such cases, we will stop processing your information unless we have compelling legitimate reasons to continue processing it or where it is necessary for legal reasons.
- Revoke consent: Where you have previously given your consent, such as to allow us to process and store your personal information, you have the right to revoke your consent to the processing and storage of your information at any time. For example, you may withdraw your consent by updating your settings. In certain cases, we may continue to process your information after you have withdrawn your consent if we have a legal basis for doing so or if your withdrawal of consent was limited to certain processing activities.
- Complaint: If you wish to file a complaint about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local supervisory authority. Users can exercise all these rights by contacting us through the contact information or the contact page.
- Rights related to automated decision-making, including profiling: website users may request that we provide a copy of the automated processing activities we conduct if they believe that data is being unlawfully processed.
Users or owners of the personal information they provide through the website may exercise these rights over their personal information at any time and without any limitation by sending us their request through our contact information.
9. CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION
We comply with the requirements of personal data protection regulations, regarding the protection of the personal data of minors. Although the website is available for all ages, we do not collect any information from children under 13 years of age without the respective permission of their parents or legal guardians. If you become aware that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information without the permission of a parent or legal guardian, please contact us. If we become aware that a minor has provided us with personal information without parental or legal guardian permission, we will take steps to delete that information.
10. THIRD PARTIES
11. CONTACT US